Google has released Android 12L Beta 2 for the operating system used on Pixel smartphones. published. All Pixel smartphones registered to Google’s beta program will be able to access this version. Android 12L Beta 2 includes minor but significant changes in visual-focused areas such as themes.
Google stated that Android 12L Beta 2 was opened to access with its share. We can say that this version, which can only be accessed by Pixel smartphones, supports a limited number of devices. If you want to try the update, you should first check if the smartphone you are using is on the support list.
Android 12L Beta 2: What’s New
Android 12L Beta 2 version of course brought with it various innovations. However, this version primarily provided the elimination of various bugs. Android 12L version most likely in March of 2022 will be published. After Android 12L Beta 2 Android 12L Beta 3 will be removed.
- Google Calendar to access the application At a Glance Just touch it.
- Quick Settings When you enter the power settings section in the menu, you will encounter a slippery animation.
- In the picture-in-picture window when another application is open split screen feature it will include.
- Material Design designed using camera and microphone access button renewed.
- Application Pair of the property top and bottom design redesigned to be round.
- Split Screen Minor updates have been made to the expressions in the feature.
- Google Assistant Added a descriptive image to the power settings for
- Airplane Mode in the setting section “Turn Off Airplane Mode” Added a button.
- For the clock display on the lock screen double line display feature has been added.
Android 12L Beta 2: Fixed Bugs
Android 12L Beta 2 didn’t just come with various innovations in terms of features. With this release, a number of different bugs in the operating system have been fixed. Some of the bugs fixed included minor bugs that prevented the user experience from being good. Google fixed these errors in line with feedback from users.
- on the lock screen the clock is not centered on the screen. A bug that caused it has been fixed.
- While browsing recent apps “app not available” Fixed a bug showing the message.
- When switching between apps showing the image from the previous application a bug has been fixed.
- on the lock screen some icons are smaller than normal A bug that caused it has been fixed.
- Sometimes after the device is unlocked unable to turn off lock screen problem fixed.
- in widget sections incorrect rendering of bitmap images. A bug that caused it has been fixed.
This is the summary of the innovations coming in Android 12L Beta 2 version. We can admit that this is not a huge update. It should not be forgotten that each of them is a solution to improve the user experience. If you’re using a Pixel smartphone and are part of the beta program, you can test Android 12L Beta 2.
Android 12L Beta 2: Compatible Devices
If you want to experience Android 12L Beta 2, you must first have a smartphone compatible with this version. Unfortunately, this version is not available for all phones with Android operating system. Smartphones where you can install Android 12L Beta 2 are as follows:
- Google Pixel 3a (Release Date: May 7, 2019)
- Google Pixel 3a XL (Release Date: May 7, 2019)
- Google Pixel 4 (Release Date: October 15, 2019)
- Google Pixel 4 XL (Release Date: October 15, 2019)
- Google Pixel 4a (Release Date: August 3, 2020)
- Google Pixel 4a 5G (Release Date: September 30, 2020)
- Google Pixel 5 (Release Date: September 30, 2020)
- Google Pixel 5a 5G (Release Date: August 17, 2021)
In the list of devices compatible with Android 12L Beta 2 version Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro You can see that they don’t have smartphones. These phones are not yet included in the beta program. However, Google stated that these smartphones will somehow be included in the beta program.
Here are the details about the Android 12L Beta 2 version. Android 12L will be released in March 2022 and one more beta version will be available for download before its official release. If you are curious about the innovations that come with Android 12L and you have a compatible smartphone model, you can join the beta program.